Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday link dump...

So I figured I'd just start dumping interesting/amusing links I've found recently. Not much for now, but fun stuff includes:

  • This justifies all the time I spent playing Major League Baseball MVP '05 these past few years. And FIFA '06 all day today. If it's what pro teams do, clearly I'm not THAT lazy.

  • The Washington Post has a nice article about Leung Kwok Hung/Long Hair. Interesting read, meant more for the average US reader that doesn't know who he is.

  • I'm afraid that Grad School will inevitably reduce me to writing things like this. I really don't want to go crazy.

  • Finally, proof that Governor Rod Blagojevich is in fact a Lego Guy. This explains a lot.
So yeah, hopefully I'll have a random compendium of links relatively often on here. Funfunfun.

No comments: