Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year Links

So, having spent most of 2009 thus far lying around and watching crappy TV, here are links n stuff.

  • On the way back towards civilization from the north shore, I saw a plane parked on the side of the freeway. Turns out there was engine trouble and nobody was hurt, but there was a very dead deer on the road nearby.
  • Bangkok is probably somewhere to avoid on New Year's Eve; two years ago, I left town about 6 hours before there were bomb blasts that killed a few people (and saw this on CNN Headline news in the Detroit Airport, where the old couple sitting next to me were more concerned about the turtle that fell in love with the hippo than the people that died). This year, a fire killed about 60 people.
  • Fail
  • If I drank pop, I would totally want this.
  • An excuse to gain weight.

Aaand that's it for the first post of 2009. Holy crap it's 2009.

No comments: